About this Role:
We have a requirement for an experienced Site Engineer in the Hampshire area who has a background in complex Civil Engineering projects.
This is to work for a regional contractor, on a permanent basis; due to increase of winning work their projects are now expanding across Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex. You will be required to work on projects with values from £200k-£8m. The scopes of works included are as follows but not limited to:
• Section 278 works
• Rail infrastructure
• Section 38
• Bridges/Footbridges and Structures
• Public realm / Landscaping.
As the Site Engineer, you will be responsible for Setting out levels on all projects allocated to you, in line with design drawings and specification, reporting back to the Senior Engineer and Site Managers and creating as-built surveys.
• Health and safety documents to be correctly recorded.
• Supervise work to ensure that it is carried out in accordance with method statements and work Instructions from the project manager
• Inspect and record incoming materials and their documentation
• Actively support the Site Manager to maintain and enforce safety standards as required by statute and in accordance with safety policies.
• Experience of schematic interpretations.
• Dealing with day to day technical issues that may arise.
• Ensuring all self-certification of works is carried out on time.
About the Company/Client/Project:
The client is an established regional Civil Engineering Contractor. Their core focus is on delivering complex infrastructure projects but also cover engineering, with highways, groundworks and infrastructure schemes forming the bulk of their workload.
Requirements including certificates and qualifications:
A BSc in Civil Engineering or equivalent, with recent relevant experience in a similar role.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Alltek specialise in civil engineering vacancies and is a leading recruitment consultancy in Southampton