About this Role:
This is an outstanding opportunity for Bid Writer to join a busy regional civil engineering and building contractor on the South Coast. The role will give you the opportunity to work with the pre-construction team on diverse construction tenders up to the value of £15 million. The business deliver a mixture of projects across Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset for local authorities, national developers, and private sector clients.
You will work on bid submissions for projects including coastal defence projects, flood alleviation schemes, commercial buildings, town and city centre regeneration projects, specialist marine projects, waste water treatment works, groundworks, roads and infrastructure.
As a Bid Writer you will work closely with the Bid Manager and Estimators to develop detailed responses for the pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and Technical Proposals for the tenders. The role will require you to use your initiative to research, interview contributors and gather information from valuable sources in order to create a structured and successful bid submission.
Duties will include:
• Develop content for tender responses tailored to suit the target/client
• Prepare presentations in a variety of formats
• Ensure all work is delivered at the highest standard free from errors
• Coordinate information to fit the tender submission
• Create submissions to boost the conversion ratio of submission to success
• Liaise with the preconstruction team offering ideas and support to produce the highest quality submission
• Customising texts, sourcing images and graphics suitable for presentation
Commitment, drive and outstanding performance will be rewarded with an excellent salary, package and opportunity to progress.
About the Company/Client/Project:
The role is to work with the busy Hampshire office covering the southern operation of the business. The company are a comprehensive civil engineering contractor specialising in water, waste and energy; sea defence; flood alleviation; aviation; public realm; infrastructure and building. The business has thrived across the South Coast for over 50 years’ and has built lasting relationships with governing bodies, local authorities, major developers and private sector clients.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Alltek specialise in civil engineering vacancies and is a leading Recruitment Consultancy in Southampton.